Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 03- Let's All Die!

Fine. Maybe I haven't posted every day. But- I am slowly gaining momentum. No, actually. That's a lie. I'm not. To be frank, I'm not in the least bothered about writing a new post every day. I might consider getting back to this after A'Levels. But for now, I couldn't care less.

My brain has 'imploded like a ripe mango' and I honestly can't think straight anymore. I don't even know what I'm doing. So, I am intent on sitting in my bedroom waiting for next year so I can finally go to England. Mmm England ♥ 

On a more realistic tone, however, I can't wait for summer. Barbecues, the beach, house parties, that amazing feeling of not having anything to do other than aimlessly roaming the streets looking for an air-conditioned shop with your friends. I would say the heat, but we all know that I, and many other people, hate it. Of course, I can't omit the memory of going to 'Surfside' practically ever day and ending each one with a Hookah and a bowl of chips. Cherry shisha- There's nothing quite like it. Actually there is, but I won't be disclosing that on here. 

Well, that's about it for now as I really should get back to my Linguistics studies. I shall, however leave you with a picture that has absolutely nothing to do with anything 8)



Ta ta for now,
Torii O'phrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment