Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 02- Rise of the Expressionists.

Sixteen hours. Thirty minutes. That, my dear friends, is to be the precise hour of my death. In metaphoric terms, of course. I suppose you wish to know why so. The answer is simple- A Levels.


Tomorrow, or rather- should this take me another fifteen minutes to write out- today, I shall finally commence my long awaited Advanced Level Examinations with Systems of Knowledge- The topic everyone loves to hate. After that I'll rush off to a game of football (soccer, for you American types :] )- Something which I haven't played in around 4 years and then spend all of Sunday studying again. The new week will bring 3 papers of English, 1 of Home Ec and 1 of Sociology along with it and before I know it I'll have tweeted something about having '4 down, 2 to go'.


And that's pretty much all there is to my (not-so-) interesting week. I shall leave you, nonetheless, with some interesting Expressionist art-

Pollock (1948) Titled- No 5.


And that is that. I wish you all a good night, day, or afternoon- depending, obviously, on which part of the world you are reading this from.


Torii O'Phrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment