Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 04- Coffee in a soup mug thing.

I should have taken a picture of it! But, alas, at 1000 hours my brain still fails to function normally. What I am talking about, in case you've not yet noticed, is the 'soup mug thing'. Basically, it's a bowl-like mug my friend's mother just bought tons of. -Yes, Nic, I am referring to you ;]


Well, the point of today's post is mere procrastination. I got home at about 1100 this morning and boiled an egg for the first time in my life. EVER! It was a complete success, might I add. I then drank my orange juice and I've been sitting in front of this laptop since then. I guess I should probably shower and then hop to it. 'It' being my studies. Maybe I should have use them? But that wouldn't really sound right, would it?


In terms of a concluding piece of art I shall leave you with a beautiful piece by none other than  our favorite Spanish surrealist- Dali.

Salvador Dali - GRADIVA - 1931

Later chikas!
Torii O'Phrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment