Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 6- A very pink room.

Hello hello hello.

This post is being brought to you at half one in the morning, from the four walls of Fran's room which, as you must have guessed from the title, are very colourful. Colourful is being underlined in red at the moment since her dictionary is set to 'U.S English' - This I must tell tell Seymour about.

Anyways, note taking aside, I'm lost. As in, I'm at a friend's house and she fell asleep. I don't have my sleeping meds with me and 1.30am is like midday for me. So what to do?!

Have I told you about my sleeping meds?! Awesome stuff- Gets you stoned before bed and gives you the most beautiful, beautiful dreams. I'm actually quite happy that they're helping me with the insomnia but I'm just worried that I'll get dependant. I mean, I'm already freaking out that I don't have them with me here so you can imagine..

Anyway, today's topic of discussion- 'Going cold turkey'. What would one call this phrase exactly? An implied metaphor? A mere quote? Saying? Drop a line and tell me what you think. In the meantime I shall you leave with an image, as usual.

Jedward as Buzzlightyear
Jedward with Scooby-Doo <3

That's right, world. I posted a Jedward picture. Actually, better than one I posted two. TWO JEDWARDS= FOUR JEDWARDS. Yes. In all of today's boredom I developed a strange liking towards the two. They are quite entertaining. Even my dad laughed at their version of  'Ghost Busters'. So yeah, I am now living on planet Jedward! :)

Concluding line- Hi Luke. Are you happy now? You'd better be grateful. And honoured.

Adios Muchachos,
Torii O'phrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment