Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 10- Happy birthday!

It's 2 am and I can't sleep - No surprise there, I know- So I've decided to bake my dad a birthday cake. Today is his birthday, and since everyone, including himself, is far off frolicking through the purple and orange trees of la la land I guess this is the perfect time to do so.

Reminiscent of the film that inspired me to start blogging about stupid things on a daily basis, I have decided to post a few 'food blogs' if you will. This shall be the first of many. 

As regards the designated birthday sweet, I have decided to bake a yellow and blue marble cake decorated with  a surface design similar to that of 'Starry Night' by none other than Vincent Van Gogh. This is just an idea and I still have to start baking and prepping but I think that my dad deserves something like that.

Anyway- I'm going to hop to it and hopefully post some pictures and details tomorrow morning, provided that the cake was successful.

Buenas Noches, Torii O'.

No comments:

Post a Comment