Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 08- For You Blue.

Well aware of the fact that I haven't posted in almost a month, I shall insist on the fact that I was busy. You might ask what it is that I am currently doing with my life, and I shall say 'nothing'. That's right- N O T H I N G. Alas, summer has but begun meaning that I have ample time to do 'stuff'.

I previously added a poem to this post and have, however, had to take it down due it's, shall we say, controversial meaning. Further making this post all the more boring is the fact that I'm at work.. Ergo nothing interesting happening, nothing interesting to do.

[I shall leave the original closing phrase and picture below]


And that's about it. I shall now resort to watching The Aristocats, before indulging in my disgusting sleeping meds.


Au revoir mes petites fleurs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment